Below we provided some tips on what to do and organize before
1. Burglar Alarm: Leave instruction for new owners
2. Vehicles: Advise DVLA
3. Children: Arrange, if possible, for young children to be looked
after during moving day as it could be very stressful.
4. Documents: Try to put aside all documents that you will need
during and shortly after the move.
5. Utilities: Arrange reading for gas and electricity, advice water
supplier, telephone supplier. Make sure that all utilities
will be connected at new address.
6. Financial: Inform Bank and Credit Cards Company that you
7. Insurances: Inform all insurances that you moved.
8. Keys: Remember to leave all the keys for the new owner.
9. Schools: Inform existing school
10.Taxes: Advise council and TV licence
11.De-cluttering: moving is a good time to make some space and
get rid of unwanted items that have been stored in the loft for
12.Draw a floor plan of your new home and name each room so
the removal crew will deliver goods in the right room.
13.We strongly recommend to purchase packing material from
the professionals as it could save you money.
Try to not overload boxes.
14.Packing: We advice our client to pay a little be extra and let
our crew doing the packing. It will save you time and cut
down risk of damage.